Website H & S Tool & Engineering Inc
Set Up, Inspect, and Run jobs in a CNC Lathe with Fanuc Controls.
CNC Lathe Setup/Operator Machinist Job Duties:
- Plans machining by studying blueprints, materials, specifications, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances .
- Checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock.
- Some manual programing of Fanuc CNC turning machines, including zero and reference points; setting tool offsets; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up lathes by installing and indicating parts in three jaw chucks. Setting up tools, attachments, collets, stops indicating parts and tramming turrets.
- Load machine by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org